Client Reporting Associate (22.5 hours per week)Ref:1007
Part Time (9 month fixed term contract)
Join Assurant, one of the leading providers in lifestyle & automotive protection in Europe, as a Client Reporting Associate
We’re looking for a Finance Reporter to join our team. You’ll be working within our Finance Department. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the PeopleSoft Accounts Receivable system and the production and distribution of Clients Financial Responsibilities, including but not limited to the following;
- Prepare client reconciliations and reports (specifically Honda) in a timely manner within contracted SLA 70%
- Maintenance of the Peoplesoft AR Ledger 2%
- Managing and making disbursements from the Honda Bank account 3%
- Reviewing and implementing new functions to improve the section 15%
- Reconcile AR Control Accounts 8%
- Monitor and chase debts on Clients where reports are produced and issued 1%
- Adhoc tasks when required
The ideal person to join us will have experience in the following:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent analytical skills
- Systematic approach
- Excellent Excel skills
- Microsoft Word
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
Joining our award-winning team gives you the opportunity to progress and be rewarded, as well as enjoying a fantastic benefits package.
At Assurant, we’re passionate about our people. After all, it’s our dynamic and successful team that allows us to provide lifestyle insurance solutions that bring our customers peace of mind, protecting what’s important to them. We’re proud to say we keep life running smoothly for over 300 million consumers; we’re also the UK’s largest provider of mobile device protection. Partnering with 9 of the top 20 best global brands, we are market leaders with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
Our “Three Triangles” underpin our story; it’s how we deliver for our customers and our people.
Our Unwavering Purpose is what we do: we protect what matters most.
Our Uncompromising Values are who we are: we use common sense and use common decency, while using uncommon thinking to deliver uncommon results.
Our Unbeatable Advantages: Our deep expertise gives us an unmatched insight into creating products with flexible capabilities.
Our people are problem solvers and pioneers. If you’re ready for a challenge and to become part of delivering our outstanding services and values, apply today.
Assurant have been awarded the Silver standard by Investors In People, and have received recognition by Business In The Community for Workplace Gender Equality.
Job Description: Job_Description_Client_Reporting_Honda_.docx