European Facilties ManagerRef:EUFM
Join Assurant, one of the leading providers in lifestyle & Automotive protection in Europe, as a European Facilities Manager.
We’re looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to join our team. You’ll be working within our Facilities department to manage and maintain the Assurant office locations in Europe, ensuring adherence to all health and safety regulatory and legislative requirements. The ideal candidate will also be responsible to develop and implement a Best in Class maintenance program & manage construction of new or reconfigured office space in existing buildings.
· Be responsible for planning and managing facility maintenance functions at all European locations including, but not limited to: janitorial, landscaping, painting, asset inventory, building maintenance, electrical and mechanical systems, fire protection and notification systems, Life safety systems and reception services.
· Provide leadership to and manage the work activities of direct reports locally and remotely, aligning a team of professional staff that demonstrates the appropriate competencies in support of company’s business objectives.
· Determine regional FM required staffing levels, document job descriptions, roles and responsibilities.
· Be responsible for onsite health and safety corporate and regulatory program requirements and initiatives; support provided by external health and safety consultancy service. Participating on committees and in programs for safety, fire prevention, disaster recovery and so forth. Responsible for the development and upkeep of specific plans for inclusion in these programs.
· Development and ongoing monitoring of building strategy and capacity optimization. Provide monthly and quarterly updates to space plans.
The ideal person to join us will:
· Have extensive experience in construction, manufacturing maintenance or building maintenance.
· Experience in management position
· Be NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Joining our award-winning team gives you the opportunity to progress and be rewarded, as well as enjoying a fantastic benefits package
At Assurant, we’re passionate about our people. After all, it’s our dynamic and successful team that allows us to provide lifestyle insurance solutions that bring our customers peace of mind, protecting what’s important to them. We’re proud to say we keep life running smoothly for over 300 million consumers; we’re also the UK’s largest provider of mobile device & automotive protection. Partnering with 9 of the top 20 best global brands, we are market leaders with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
Our “Three Triangles” underpin our story; it’s how we deliver for our customers and our people.
Our Unwavering Purpose is what we do: we protect what matters most.
Our Uncompromising Values are who we are: we use common sense and use common decency, while using uncommon thinking to deliver uncommon results.
Our Unbeatable Advantages: Our deep expertise gives us an unmatched insight into creating products with flexible capabilities.
Our people are problem solvers and pioneers. If you’re ready for a challenge and to become part of delivering our outstanding services and values, apply today.
Assurant have been awarded the Silver standard by Investors In People, and have received recognition by Business In The Community for Workplace Gender Equality.
Job Description: EU_Facillities_Manager.docx