Business Solutions AnalystRef:901
We’re looking for a Business Solutions Analyst to join our team. You’ll be working within our AIL department to have responsibility for the maintenance, development and integration of back office systems to enable efficient and controlled processing of all business activity which occurs externally by brokers or internally by service teams. You will also provide detailed and technical analysis to ensure the business can deliver and develop its product proposition to the market including technical insurer product builds and management of insurance scheme.
You’ll lead the following day to day responsibilities;
· Transactor Back office configuration/maintenance
· Manage all technical maintenance of Transactor Back Office and other Legacy systems, including upgrades/issues/bugs/tickets.
· Responsible for leading Monthly Rate release and Testing of insurer products and schemes.
· To manage all new product build/product change management, including:
- Rate interpretation/analysis
- Software house Specification
- Insurer requirements (Bordereau/risk data/EDI etc)
· Technical Project management, Analysis and delivery of projects/developments within the AIL business.
· Oversight/design/maintenance and development of the customer fulfilment solution (delivered via 3rd party provider)
· Integration and management of 3rd party data (RICS/FCA/Realex/Pay360)
· Data extraction and Report building (SQL, Excel,VBA)
· Manage Assurant bespoke web front end integration into Transactor Back office (Webservices/API); including design authority/verification for the front end
· Technical product management & governance of AIL and open market products (record keeping/audit trail)
The ideal person to join us will:
· Be an analytical thinker & problem solving
· Have a technical approach to work
· Experience in developing/building system/processing solutions
· Ability to co-ordinate/communicate development and projects with the wider business teams
· Daily interaction with sales and business development teams to understand opportunities/issues and develop solutions
· Data analysis
· Eye for detail
· Continual drive for process improvement
· Innovative / Creative thinking
· Technical skills (Excel, VBA, SQL etc)
· Previous work with external IT suppliers/Software houses
· Experience within the Insurance sector is preferred but not essential
Joining our award-winning team gives you the opportunity to progress and be rewarded.
At Assurant, we’re passionate about our people. After all, it’s our dynamic and successful team that allows us to provide lifestyle insurance solutions that bring our customers peace of mind, protecting what’s important to them. We’re proud to say we keep life running smoothly for over 300 million consumers; we’re also the UK’s largest provider of mobile device protection. Partnering with 9 of the top 20 best global brands, we are market leaders with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
Our “Three Triangles” underpin our story; it’s how we deliver for our customers and our people.
Our Unwavering Purpose is what we do: we protect what matters most.
Our Uncompromising Values are who we are: we use common sense and use common decency, while using uncommon thinking to deliver uncommon results.
Our Unbeatable Advantages: Our deep expertise gives us an unmatched insight into creating products with flexible capabilities.
Our people are problem solvers and pioneers. If you’re ready for a challenge and to become part of delivering our outstanding services and values, apply today.
Assurant have been awarded the Silver standard by Investors In People, and have received recognition by Business In The Community for Workplace Gender Equality.