Supply Chain Administrator - German Speaking 6months TemporaryRef:762a
Role: Supply Chain Administrator - German Speaking
Length: 6 months Temporary
To manage the daily administration of all accidental damage claims both MPI and gadget replacements, repair and logistics.
- To manage the daily reports received from the repair centre and warehouse. As such the candidate must have excellent Excel skills.
- To be able to build and maintain a mature and thorough working relationship with the repair centres in order to assist with despatch queries and returns.
- The employee must contain the ability to use their own initiative in chasing claim receipts and deliveries with the repair centres to ensure client SLA’s are achieved.
- Managing inbound calls from the call centre and assisting with any repair fulfilment queries with confidence.
- To have the understanding and the ability to manage the MI for all repair centres
- Must encompass excellent organisational skills
- Team oriented – the ability to work well within a team environment
- Professional and self-motivated
- To have the ability to work to very tight deadlines.
- Stock handling and routing
- To have the ability and confidence to assist in other areas of the Supply Chain department
Please see the full job description for more details.
Job Description: Supply_Chain_Administrator_German_Speaking.docx