Multi-Lingual Policy Administrator - GermanRef:734
Role: Multi-Lingual Policy Administrator – German
Reporting to the Continental Administration Manager for Europe, based at European Head Office supporting Assurant German Operations.
This Multi-Lingual Policy Administrator role is responsible for:
- Delivering administrative services for our internal service, finance and IT areas
- Managing a task list and also supporting on ad hoc activities requested by the client
- Managing the complaint handling process for Germany
- This Multi-Lingual Policy Administrator role is accountable for:
- Managing scheduled tasks to ensure customers are created, billed and cancelled within agreed timescales.
- Managing multiple process’s in support of our European clients
- Managing the complaint handling process for Germany.
- Translation support for UK and German teams.
- Contributing to customer journey reviews by identifying and driving process improvements.
- Ownership for the delivery in year objectives aligned to required performance standards
- Working to a deadline to completing User Acceptance Testing
- Acting as a subject matter expert for German Operations and Complaints
This Multi-Lingual Policy Administrator role consists of:
50% Administration support
50% Complaints handling
Please see the full job description for more details.
Job Description: Policy_Administrator_Germany_Mar_18.docx